Peerless Fire Protection Pumps
Thousands of Peerless Pump installations (UL, ULC or FM approved) deliver superior fire protection to facilities worldwide. For over eighty years Peerless Pump has been offering complete service, from engineering assistance to in-house fabrication to field start-up. Products are designed from a broad selection of pumps, drives, controls, baseplates and accessories. Pump choices include horizontal, in-line and end suction centrifugal fire pumps as well as vertical turbines.
Peerless Fire Pump Advantages
- State of the art engineered systems arrive ready to install
- Pump, driver and controller are mounted on a common base
- All engineered systems have complete, interconnected wiring
- Preconstruction eliminates costly, complex installation problems
- In-house fabrication gives Peerless Pump the ability to customize a system and assume complete unit responsibility, which means the customer has only one supplier to contact if there are questions.
- All pump houses meet the requirements of UL, ULC, FM, NFPA13, NFPA20, and MBMA
- Both horizontal and vertical turbine models provide capabilities to 5,000 gpm
- End suction models deliver capacities to1,500 gpm. In-line units can produce 500 gpm
- Head ranges from 92 feet to 1,176 feet with as much as 640 psi
- Pumps are powered with electric motors, diesel engines or steam turbines
- Standard fire pumps are cast iron with bronze fittings
- Peerless Pump furnishes fittingsand accessories recommended by the NFPA as published in their current edition pamphlet 20.
Fire Protection Design
We have a dedicated staff to help you design and custom-build a wide range of fire pump systems, including prefabricated packages and house units that meet every fire protection need. Call us John Titus at 913 713 7128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.